Pilgrim’s Picks for January 31
Wow, where did January go? It’ll be Spring before you know it!
In the meantime, enjoy these picks:
- Just what the blogosphere needed, yet another way to measure who has the biggest audience.
- VentureBeat has a summary of online advertising trends discussed at the recent AlwaysOn OnMedia NYC conference.
- Web-based chat service Meebo has announced a new API and an ad network.
- Search Engine Watch looks at how to use SEO for online reputation management. Important advice includes the need to build links to positive content.
- Congrats to Dan London who’s heading up self-publishing company Lulu efforts to bring search marketing to authors.