Pilgrim’s Picks for January 8
Alright, time to take back what’s rightfully mine! The Pilgrim is back making the picks. 😉
Jordan did a fine job rounding-up the stray news stories from last week, but I know she missed her “Linky Goodness” and so, I’m back in the saddle. Here’s what I’ve got for ya today:
- The New York Times and CNBC agree to share news stories with each other.
- Inside 123-reg scooped an interview with Chris Anderson–of “The Long Tail” fame–and documented his thoughts on the future of free products and services.
- Google increased its market share AGAIN in December. It now has almost 66% of all searches!!!
- I know you want to catch me speak at SMX West–after all, that’s the only reason you’re attending, right? Well, you have until the end of the week to save $400 on registration.
- Local advertising company Yodle has opened an office “down the road” from me in Charlotte, NC.