Is it just me, or did the memo that we’re supposed to be back at work not get around? Oh well—you can still catch up on the best of today’s Internet/marketing news.
- It’s probably about time: Google AdSense adds a Newbie Central. Check it out here.
- The end of an era: AOL Retires Netscape Browser
- Is a Digg rebellion in the works? I can’t say for certain, but if this evidence is the best you’ve got, it doesn’t look like anything new.
- Is Google’s Algorithm Awarding New Pages? Or just ones they’re interested in?
- Baidu Beats Music Labels In Music Copyright Case Again—but no such luck for Yahoo in a similar case in China.
Now get back to getting newsworthy!