I know what you’re thinking: it’s been two days of the new year, and we’ve yet to see any Linky Goodness.
And the truth is that I have usurped Pilgrim’s Picks! Mwahahaha.
But don’t tell Andy I took his gig, okay? Here are some nice, juicy
links picks to make you forget all about this conversation.
- Is comScore’s panel software spyware? Depends on who you ask—Ben Edelman says yes.
- JP Morgan’s crystal ball says online display ads will bring in $8.6B in 2008—and most of that will go to Yahoo.
- Surprise, surprise: several companies’ crystal balls foresee mobile growth in 2008.
- Yet another Yahoo offering closes: Goodbye, Yahoo Picks.
- Back in April, MySpace announced their online Presidental primaries. Here are the MySpace Primary Results. Spoiler (though it’s little surprise): Barack Obama and Ron Paul. Big surprise: average voter age, 29.
So it’s our little secret, right?