Lots of great headlines today! You might even be able to get away with just reading this list and still be on top today’s marketing news.
- Score one for appealing to your consumers where they are: YouTube Named Official Online Partner For “My Grammy” Promotion (correction on original story)
- Nielsen (you know, the ratings people) finally gets to 2008 as they launch a blog (via)
- Is video search getting better? Truveo Index Hits 100 Million Videos
- Behavioral Targeting Firms to Reassess Self-Regulation Rules
- UE Engineer Kevin Fox Leaves Google
- Monster’s eyeing the career vertical with its acquisition of Affinity Labs for $61 Million
- Not all the 2008 predictions are rosy. Greg Linden sees The coming 2008 dot-com crash