Thanks to the fine folks at Wiley, I’m pleased to let you know that you can now download Chapter 1 of Radically Transparent: Monitoring and Managing Reputations Online.
In this first chapter, Dr. Judy Strauss and I set the stage for the importance of online reputation management–now that your customers, employees, investors, and journalists are using the internet to research your reputation.
Here are some chapter highlights:
- JetBlue Airways Hits Bumpy Air – we look at how the company’s Valentine’s day passenger stranding turned into a reputation nightmare.
- The Reality of a Transparent, Always-On, Wired World – we share lots of stats and studies on why people are using the internet to share thoughts on your reputation.
- Reputation 101 – why a good reputation is important to companies and individuals.
- Now for the Good News – we explain how you can join the conversation and manage your online reputation.
- Become Radically Transparent – a quick look at the channels you’ll use to build your reputation (blogs, PR, Google, social networks, etc).
I hope you’ll enjoy the chapter, and agree Radically Transparent is well worth twenty bucks to protect your reputation.