- Apparently YouTube’s partnerships are going well, since the YouTube Partner Program Opens to the UK. But now they’re putting the ‘me’ in programme .
- Facebook Finances Leaked. No, they don’t plan on making any (net) money this year.
- Though the post title does seem eerily reminiscent of one of those reality TV shows, it’s good to know When Seth Godin isn’t Seth Godin. And good to grab up your name on every single social network you’ve ever heard of.
- Not as good news: Industry Click Fraud Rate Climbs To Nearly 17%. In fact, the Click Fraud Index says that 1 out of every 6 clicks is invalid. No wonder Google’s not making as much.
- Snail mail earns its name in Poland anyway.
Don’t forget to enjoy Groundhog’s Day!