Linky Goodness, February 13
Another cause for celebration in a Pilgrim household: it’s Peter Tork’s birthday!
And now for cause for celebration in your
house workhold: Linky goodness!
- You heard the rumors that Google said they’d back Yahoo up if they didn’t go with Microsoft, right? Well, if that was true, it ain’t now: Yang loses his Google escape route
- Did you think older people were entrenched in their MapQuest ways? Think again: Google Maps Visitors Older than MapQuest
- Not a huge surprise, but something nice to point to for clients: Recent Study Shows Blogs More Effective Than MySpace
- Once again, a bipartisan bill is introduced in the House of Representatives To Preserve Net Neutrality. See last year’s post on similar legislation to be reminded of the long and difficult road ahead for the bill. Or watch Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (transcript of the scene here if you scroll down past the picture of Jimmy Stewart (Mr. Smith) and Jean Arthur (Saunders)).
- Is Technorati Going Downhill? My
Magic 8 Ballsources say “All signs point to yes.” Ouch.
There, now. Wasn’t that just so . . . linky? And . . . good? I knew you’d agree.