Linky Goodness, February 18
Maybe I just had a nice long weekend, but it feels like a looooong time since we’ve had our linky goodness.
- For the fun facts file: Google Establishes Hydro-Power Data Center. Tamar asks the pertinent question: cui bono? Google, of course.
- RWW asks How Would You Fix Yahoo!? Go share. Please.
- I can’t remember, did Blogger used to have future posting? Because they’ve brought it back: Blogger Adds Scheduled Posting
- How Media Would Weather Recession. Skipping to the end: “Search marketing, because it’s so closely tied to sales, more often is thought of as a cost of goods sold rather than a marketing and administration expense. Therefore, it is assumed to be the most recession-proof of all marketing channels.”
- Remember MyBlogLog? Yeah, them. Now they’re a “tool for Broadcasting Your Online Life“