Linky Goodness, February 19
If I could make you all brownies as easily as I could give you a links post, I would. So consider these fresh, chewy links your homemade baked goods for the day.
- I know I just checked this last week, so it looks like FeedBurner may have discontinued its All-Time Stats Without Notice
- Baidu dominates the Chinese search market—due in no small part to the Chinese government’s efforts at crippling Google there. However, Google might not be the target: China Government Censured Baidu For Spreading “Filthy Pictures” Google, on the other hand, would never do that. Well, at least not if the Chinese government told them not to.
- MSFT/YHOO Part I: BusinessWeek asks Microsoft-Yahoo Water Torture Trickles On–But For How Long? (I vote: too long already.)
- MSFT/YHOO Part II: Bill Gates speaks out: Microsoft targets Web with Yahoo or alone.
- MSFT/YHOO Part III: A bird may love a fish, but where would they live? The NYT anticipates the toughest part of a merger would be merging the corporate cultures.
Linky goodness—more than a links post, a weight loss method!