- A followup to last week’s beautiful data, Hitwise gives us a look at the MSN Search and Ask Audience Profile
- Ooh, more pretty data: Ask.com Binoculars Adds Compete.com Stats.
- I must be one of the last people on Earth to get a paper newspaper, but I read most of my news online anyway. Good thing, I guess: Online News Readership Helps Offset Print Losses and Newspaper Web Sites Draw Younger Audiences
- Could it be true? Google Indexes Without Links or Sitemaps
- I’m telling you, all this high-minded talk of privacy etc. etc. doesn’t mean much to most people: Facebook Users Shrug at Privacy
Nope, still hungry.