We’re just a few days away from the leap-year edition of Pilgrim’s Picks–that’s a once in every four years occasion.
These picks are pretty lame in comparison.
- Fox Interactive is rumored to be negotiating to switch ad partnerships from Google to Microsoft. Meanwhile, Google is rumored to be glad to wash their hands of the existing deal.
- There’s a new blog directory launching called Blogged. It gives Marketing Pilgrim a 9.4 rating, so that automatically gets it a mention here!
- Mixx must be doing something right. The Digg competitor has just raised another $2 million in funding.
- The New York Times Co has launched ShifD, which lets you transfer web content from your computer to your cell phone.
- Online ad networks Adconion and Glam Media have raised over $80 million a piece in funding.
- As if you didn’t have enough Twitter updates to read, your house plants might soon send Tweets to let you know they need watering!
- UK ad agency Nonsense puts together some cool online campaigns. Their latest is to support Action Aid–funny stuff!