Pilgrim’s Picks for February 29 – Collector’s Edition
This is a very special "collector’s" edition of Pilgrim’s Picks–why? Today is February 29th which, as you know, comes around as often as a London bus–once every four years.
While single men stay holed-up in their apartments in fear, the rest of us are free to enjoy these picks.
- China’s Baidu search engine has announced plans for an instant messenger service called "Baidu Hi." Wake me up when I Can Has Cheezburger? launches an instant messenger named "O hai" 😉
- Remember MyBlogLog? Yeah, me neither! 🙂 Anyway, they’ve redesigned and added an activity stream.
- Quintura has launched a site search widget, complete with tag cloud.
- Is Google AdWords getting ready to add keywords to your campaign in an attempt to boost revenues?
- Mixed advertising revenue news from the New York Times Co. While internet ad revenue climbed 8.6%, overall advertising revenue for the company was down 9.8%.