Linky Goodness, March 10
For those of you who aren’t busy with SXSW, here’s the linky goodness to keep you on the cutting edge of the rest of the news.
- When you read a headline like “Company Accused Of Posting Self-Serving Reviews,” you’re probably not too surprised. However, this time, the company in question may be held accountable in court.
- Just in case you wanted to appeal to the “Google” generation: they’re everywhere.
- How are Marketers Bracing For Pricier Paid-Search Ads? By going natural: with organic SEO.
- For your privacy enjoyment, Google share how they keep your information secure. Methinks the privacy advocates won’t be satisfied.
- Guy Kawasaki has launched a new blog aggregator of top blogs. We’re happy to say that we’re included in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) category with some other great blogs. Check it out!