Linky Goodness, March 18
At Marketing Pilgrim, we strive to only bring you the best of marketing news from around the web. So here are the sheep, the wheat, the chosen links worthy of linky goodness. Okay, so there might be a tare or two in there, but mostly, here’s the stuff that will keep you up to date on online goings-on.
- The rumors are confirmed: Facebook Chat coming in “weeks.” They also announced better privacy controls coming today.
- Looking for semantic search technology? Hakia’s got good news for you: they’re licensing their semantic search, to be called ontoSem.
- Got an error on your Google Maps listing? You can fix it yourself now—Google Maps will let everyone edit. It’s like a Google Maps Wiki.
- Still trying experimental and online music forays, Radiohead is having an online music video contest. They’re looking for animation and accepting storyboards through April 27.
- Some Europeans will still be using “googlemail”: after Google was denied an EU-Wide trademark on the Gmail name
I know what you’re thinking—but there’s no need to thank me. Really.