I don’t know. But isn’t linky goodness “magically delicious”?
Oh. Right. That’s Lucky Charms. Well, here are your links:
- Did you remember that you can comment on stories in Google News? Yeah, apparently neither did anyone else, so Google News is making commenting more visible.
- Gotta appeal to your audience where they already are: ‘Got Milk?’ Campaign Heads To YouTube.
- 51.8% of the online US population is female. Though eMarketer says that this is “firmly skewed,” they later show that it’s pretty much reflective of the general US population, and blame teenage girls for the imbalance. Online, I mean. Not in the population.
- I don’t know about you, but I don’t need an economist—let alone The Economist—to tell me that social networks are between a rock and a hard place when it comes to monetization.
- Social networks aren’t the only experimental Internet businesses struggling with monetization: Wikipedia wonders whither its moneymaking fortunes lie.
Well? Linkily delicious? Goodly magical? Anything?