The Linky Goodness Litmus Test™: Is it linky? Is it good?
These passed today:
- SoloSEO launches LeaveFeedback.org, a free service for local businesses. It helps them get listed in local search engines and gives their patrons a place to leave feedback on the business. We know how people love to read customer reviews; if your local business is good, this should be very cool for you.
- Guess who’s getting into the Facebook app game? American Airlines. It took them “a mere two months” to create their app. Aw, isn’t it cute?
- Targeting the moneyed class? Turn to MySpace, LinkedIn and Facebook because Wealthy consumers are using social networks
- The Wall Street Journal wonders about the future for AOL and Platform A. As do we all.
- Infoworld cites Citigroup saying that Microsoft is likely to raise their bid for Yahoo to $34/share. Of course, that’s not what they said.