Only 30 more shopping days until the big day—get your shopping done early this year!
- I always like to hear the anti-Chicken Little POV: How The Sky Might Not Be Falling on Paid Search
- I think I can safely speak for myself, The Lisa, and 43,000+ members of the official Scrabulous Facebook group when I say that I hope they work something out in the end: Will RealNetworks End Up Buying Scrabulous?
- Tellme tells Yahoo: There, there, now: Don’t Worry About Microsoft Takeover
- But MarketWatch opines that News Corp. might be the better route. For News Corp., anyway.
- If the takeover goes hostile, though, it’s all much ado about nothing. The shareholders do have the last word.
- Despite reports to the contrary, Ask.com confirms that they’ll keep Teoma, but not all of their employees.
Andy, should we post Amazon Wish Lists for
our your adoring fans?