It’s contest time! And this is one of the best we’ve done in a while.
In addition, we’re giving away weekly prizes of $25 Amazon.com gift certificates–which practically refunds the cost of buying Radically Transparent!
Here’s how to enter the contest.
Over the next four weeks, we’ll provide you with a new way to enter the contest. In order to enter, you’ll need to have a copy of Radically Transparent close to hand–we’re not forcing you to buy it, but you’ll see below that it will help.
- Week 1 – Share your favorite lesson/tip from Radically Transparent via a blog post, video, or podcast.
- Week 2 – Define “Radically Transparent” using 140 characters or less on Twitter, Pownce, or Jaiku.
- Week 3 – Upload a photo to Flickr (or your favorite image sharing site) of you holding a copy of Radically Transparent.
- Week 4 – Will be “comment-related.” We’ll reveal details at the time.
You can enter each week (one entry per person, per week please) which could give you as many as four chances to win the Eee PC. In addition, we’ll pick a weekly winner who’ll receive a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate.
So, let’s get started with Week 1.
Between now and 6pm PT April 6th, simply share your favorite lesson, advice, or tip from Radically Transparent. It could be a case study you found interesting or perhaps a tactic you’d never thought of before. Post it to you own blog, record a video on YouTube (or your favorite video host), or publish a podcast/audio file.
Leave a link to your entry in the comments section below to enter.
- The contest is open to anyone over the age of 18.
- One entry per person, per week. You can enter all four weeks, or just pick the weekly contest that appeals to you most.
- Entrants can live anywhere worldwide, but we reserve the right to send you an alternative prize or cash equivalent.
- You don’t have to own the book, but unless you find it in your local library, you may wish to buy a copy. The best deal is at Amazon.com.
- Each weekly contest will have its own additional rules of entry.
- We reserve the right to change the rules without notification–but we probably won’t.
Weekly Winner: Congrats to Kaila!