Pilgrim’s Picks for March 10
OK, if you can tear yourself away from reading about that fiasco SXSW interview with Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, here’s the rest of this morning’s news.
- If you need to be told NOT to give your Gmail username and password to strange services, then perhaps you should have your WiFi taken away from you.
- The NYT and comScore take a look at data advertisers are collecting about you (page 1 is the fluff; skip to page 2 for the meat of the story).
- What social network wouldn’t love to see growth of 3 million percent? Better than the 1% drop by MySpace.
- Mike “a bigger nomad than Andy Beal” Grehan is on the move again. This time he’s joining Acronym Media as their Global [Keyword Driven Marketing] Officer. Does this mean that keywords are important after all Mike?
- Wiki builder Wepaint today announces a slew of new social networking features.