I hope you’re enjoying your Easter Monday holiday. For those of you who are working today, I’ll add to your misery by making you read these news items.
- Google sent a 6-page letter to the FCC asking them to free up valuable "white spaces" that would provide all of us with "Wi-Fi on steriods."
- How can I not link to Glen Allsopp’s list of 38 must reads for reputation management?
- Go Big Always discusses why the "old-fart models" of media are hurting a lot of online publishers.
- It looks like John McCain and Barack Obama are the presidential candidates most favored by tech workers (aka IT professionals).
- Search Engine Watch has details of two new features for comments in Google News.