Pilgrim’s Picks for March 3
Can you believe it’s March already? That means that those of you in the north of the country have just 4 more months of Winter! 😉
Keep warm with these great picks:
- BusinessWeek has gotten all widgety. They’re for online widgets, against them, and lots more widget stuff.
- Robert Scoble has the first of his FastCompany.TV shows uploaded.
- While DoubleClick is waiting for approval to be acquired by Google, the company has launched DART for Publishers–allowing users to create their own vertical ad network.
- Want to track the buzz on Twitter? RWW has a quick review of Twittermeter which does just that.
- Google has announced an awards program for women in India.
- Numbers suggest Google is making $66 to $99 per Google Apps user.