- Huh. Nobody’s complaining about a YouTube monopoly (yet), although YouTube Dominates Video More than Google Dominates Search.
- Batelle confirms it: Federated Media netted $50M from investors.
- I hadn’t heard about this one, but Facebook will delay their redesign, originally scheduled for this month, until later in the spring.
- Yahoo’s not the only one with
delusions of grandeurbig plans: Google wants to take over China (the search market, anyway) within five years.
- Search Engine Guide has two features to help companies get social: the beginning of a series on corporate blogging, What Makes a Great Company Blog?, and Great Examples of Corporate Twitter Use.