Linky Goodness, April 22
Linky Goodness (and Pilgrim’s Picks). Bringing you all the news that’s fit to
- SMX Social Media Marketing is underway, but there are a few other resources you can turn to for help in your social media efforts: TechCrunch has Facebook’s “Insider’s Guide To Viral Marketing” and Daily Blog Tips has a link to “Breaking the Digg Code.” So get hopping!
- Yahoo updates their algorithms and the Delete URL feature.
- Movin’ and shakin’ in the print world: Tribune Co. looks like it’ll sell Newsday to News Corp and the New York Post (boo, hiss) gives a whole new meaning to “tabloid”*.
- Google Blogoscoped has a preview of the future of iGoogle: friends features, expandable views and more.
- Privacy advocates get another point on the big scoreboard: New Jersey ruled that an ISP can’t disclose consumer identities—without a grand jury subpoena, anyway.
*Tabloid actually refers to the size of a printed newspaper, not its contents. There—that’s your fun fact of the day.