Here’s some linky goodness to see you off into the weekend!
- Just in case you weren’t already jealous enough of Craig Newmark, Silicon Alley Insider values Craigslist at $5 Billion
- Those 300 DoubleClick employees that got laid off? They failed Google’s “entrance exam” (okay, well, application process).
- In case you had doubts, Comcast and Starcom commissioned a study to confirm that ad targeting works.
- Google Blogoscoped reports on a new middle-of-page Google Onebox type.
- Lisa Barone takes on the Pollara study. After all, only 23% of those surveyed were influenced by well-known bloggers in making purchasing decisions.