Pilgrim’s Picks for April 14
Are your tax returns ready? Mine are sitting in the kitchen, ready to be mailed off. If you’ve not taken care of your taxes, you’d better stock-up on some midnight oil.
For those of us who aren’t in an IRS-induced panic, we can enjoy these Picks.
- TechCrunch is claiming Pageflakes has been acquired by Live Universe. In the knick of time, by the sounds of it.
- Charles Cooper’s article asks whether the river of tech news is too obsessed with the sexy business models–shunning great, but boring, start-ups.
- Great linkbait from Andrew Baron, creator of Rocketboom: he’s selling his Twitter account on eBay.
- Microsoft and News Corp may well end-up in a joint bid for Yahoo, but in the meantime, both companies are pursing Yahoo independently of each other.
- Google’s getting ready to launch a new automated system for radio broadcasters.
- Shimon Sandler asks “Should a CEO’s blog need legal approval?” He gets input from me and a few other experts.