Are your tax returns ready? Mine are sitting in the kitchen, ready to be mailed off. If you’ve not taken care of your taxes, you’d better stock-up on some midnight oil.
For those of us who aren’t in an IRS-induced panic, we can enjoy these Picks.
- TechCrunch is claiming Pageflakes has been acquired by Live Universe. In the knick of time, by the sounds of it.
- Charles Cooper’s article asks whether the river of tech news is too obsessed with the sexy business models–shunning great, but boring, start-ups.
- Great linkbait from Andrew Baron, creator of Rocketboom: he’s selling his Twitter account on eBay.
- Microsoft and News Corp may well end-up in a joint bid for Yahoo, but in the meantime, both companies are pursing Yahoo independently of each other.
- Google’s getting ready to launch a new automated system for radio broadcasters.
- Shimon Sandler asks “Should a CEO’s blog need legal approval?” He gets input from me and a few other experts.