After failing to make you laugh yesterday, I’m back with a vengeance and a joke, thanks to my sister-in-law (thanks Michelle!)
What did one casket say to the other?
Is that you coffin?
Now on to today’s Picks:
- Need a pocket-guide to using Twitter commands? Jason Theodor’s created a "Twitter Tweet Sheet." (via)
- In an attempt to make its web metrics reliable again, Alexa has changed the way it calculates traffic.
- Are you a Google Apps user? You might want to check out the new "Google Apps Hacks" book.
- Congrats to Dana Todd for being elected SEMPO’s new Chairperson.
- The Minerat asks "Who’s watching you on the Web?"
- The Motley Fool suggests Google’s stock is the kind you own for the long-term, so why worry about today’s financial numbers?