If any legitimate news does surface today, we’ll let you know. In the meantime, enjoy this selection of April Fools jokes (mostly Google-related).
- The official Google blog announces a joint space venture between Google and Virgin.
- InfoWorld plays April Fools roulette by suggesting Microsoft & Yahoo have agreed on a price. Never mess with Wall Street–you could get sued!
- Google Docs users will see new drop-down menu items, including “New Airplane.”
- Google Calendar adds a new “Wake Up Kit” to its offering.
- Meanwhile, RWW has news that Google will soon serve-up AdSense ads in our dreams.
- Change the date of your Gmail’s so that they appear to have been sent in the past.
- One of my favorites from Google Australia. Search for items one day in the future with gDay.
- Danny’s suggestion, that Microsoft will pay $1m a year to anyone that stops using Google, actually has some merit.
- Of course, if you had your Google Watch on, you could do all of this from the comfort of your own wrist.
Seen any other good April Fools jokes? Leave a link in the comments to your favorites.