A short day for me today, I have to catch a plane at 1:50pm. Don’t worry, our fantastic writers will make sure you’re entertained ALL day. In the meantime, here are today’s Picks.
- Kowabunga/THK have released v2.0 of its Fair Isaac Click Conversion Score–which is designed to match quality advertisers with quality publishers while trying to reduce click fraud. (disc: I own THK stock).
- Just in case you ever drive your car off the end of a pier, Google will have the ocean floor all mapped out for you.
- AOL plans to merge Tacoda’s behavorial targeting technology with its Platform A division.
- Don’t fear the reaper Google. It just wants to be friends with ad agencies.
- I don’t know about you, but I’ve been in a foul mood since Feedburner dropped 1500 or so of my Netvibes RSS subscribers. All is well again, as Michael shows.
- Want some inside information on my reputation monitoring tool, Trackur? Steve Broback asks me some probing questions, and I give up a few trade secrets.