I barely managed to squeeze in these fine Picks:
- Michael Arrington moves into the world of prophesy, with his vision of a future dominated by mobile social networking.
- Online video start-up Hulu must be doing something right, it has sold out of advertising inventory.
- A Georgia court has ruled using other’s trademarks in your meta tags infringes trademark laws.
- Mark Evans reports on Twubble, a new service that scans who your followers are following and suggest people you should follow (that’s a lot of following!)
- Google has egg on its face, after showcasing HuddleChat as an example app for Google App Engine. Unfortunately, it was a direct rip-off of Campfire, a 37Signals product. Google has since removed HuddleChat.
- Former Yahoo exec Tim Cadogan has become the CEO of OpenX, an open source ad server company. (via)