Thanks to everyone that entered the 3rd Annual SEM Scholarship Contest. We had an amazing 31 qualifying entries and the quality of advice was exceptionally high!
I know it can be hard to keep track of all the entries, so here’s the full list:
- The State of the SEO Industry AddressFrom Geek to Chic – The Soap Opera of the Internet
- Link Juice: How to make people link to your website
- Excuse me, may I have my cheap clicks back?
- SEO for Homecoming Queen
- Top 12 Ways to Blow Your Chance of Making Digg’s Front Page
- 5 Steps (minutes) to Assessing your Client through their Web Site
- Live in your world, play in mine
- Turbo Charge Your Traffic With Flickr Groups
- 7 Easy Ways to Make a Blog Unique, SEO friendly, and Work for You
- How to manage your pay per click campaigns to help you avoid common PPC mistakes and Google Ad Words Gaffs! (AKA Top of the PPC flops!)
- 8 Stupid Things Webmasters Do To Mess Up Their Analytics
- Do I even need a website?
- A Bulletproof SEO Strategy for Real Estate Professionals
- The online visiblity forumula. The one sentence answer to the meaning of life (at least for online marketers)
- 3 FREE Tips For Capturing Local Prospects Through The Global Internet
- Business is NOT About Relationships. The Ontology of Social Media
- One Egg, One Hundred Baskets: Social Media Leverage
- SEO, SEM, SMO- There are now all essentially one job and we have more responsibilities
- It’s an SEO and PPC Party…but are you missing an important friend?
- How to Research Keywords
- Climbing The Heights Of Mount Google
- Why Testing May Doom Your Rankings
- Sure-fire Strategies to Pounce On Negative Search Engine Results
- 13 Prophecies of Internet Marketing
- Are Social Networks missing out on their highest converting age demographic?
- The 5 Apple Pickers
- Kobe Bryant jumps over a car (an Aston Martin)!
- My Third Entry – How to Guaranteeably Assess, Sell and Execute a Small Business Link Building Campaign without getting sandboxed / trustboxed using the SEO Toolbar for Firefox — Content Alone is not Always King
- The Process of Producing Web Traffic that Gets Results, Think Like Someone Else
- New Technique for Optimizing Flash Sites for Search and Usability
- How to Turn the Coveted SEM Triple Play – The Little Known Integrated Approach to Success
Now each entrant has 4 weeks to build traffic to their entry, while also pushing for a low bounce rate and high “time on page” stats.
Good luck to all!