Full List of SEM Scholarship Entries for 2008
Thanks to everyone that entered the 3rd Annual SEM Scholarship Contest. We had an amazing 31 qualifying entries and the quality of advice was exceptionally high!
I know it can be hard to keep track of all the entries, so here’s the full list:
- The State of the SEO Industry AddressFrom Geek to Chic – The Soap Opera of the Internet
- Link Juice: How to make people link to your website
- Excuse me, may I have my cheap clicks back?
- SEO for Homecoming Queen
- Top 12 Ways to Blow Your Chance of Making Digg’s Front Page
- 5 Steps (minutes) to Assessing your Client through their Web Site
- Live in your world, play in mine
- Turbo Charge Your Traffic With Flickr Groups
- 7 Easy Ways to Make a Blog Unique, SEO friendly, and Work for You
- How to manage your pay per click campaigns to help you avoid common PPC mistakes and Google Ad Words Gaffs! (AKA Top of the PPC flops!)
- 8 Stupid Things Webmasters Do To Mess Up Their Analytics
- Do I even need a website?
- A Bulletproof SEO Strategy for Real Estate Professionals
- The online visiblity forumula. The one sentence answer to the meaning of life (at least for online marketers)
- 3 FREE Tips For Capturing Local Prospects Through The Global Internet
- Business is NOT About Relationships. The Ontology of Social Media
- One Egg, One Hundred Baskets: Social Media Leverage
- SEO, SEM, SMO- There are now all essentially one job and we have more responsibilities
- It’s an SEO and PPC Party…but are you missing an important friend?
- How to Research Keywords
- Climbing The Heights Of Mount Google
- Why Testing May Doom Your Rankings
- Sure-fire Strategies to Pounce On Negative Search Engine Results
- 13 Prophecies of Internet Marketing
- Are Social Networks missing out on their highest converting age demographic?
- The 5 Apple Pickers
- Kobe Bryant jumps over a car (an Aston Martin)!
- My Third Entry – How to Guaranteeably Assess, Sell and Execute a Small Business Link Building Campaign without getting sandboxed / trustboxed using the SEO Toolbar for Firefox — Content Alone is not Always King
- The Process of Producing Web Traffic that Gets Results, Think Like Someone Else
- New Technique for Optimizing Flash Sites for Search and Usability
- How to Turn the Coveted SEM Triple Play – The Little Known Integrated Approach to Success
Now each entrant has 4 weeks to build traffic to their entry, while also pushing for a low bounce rate and high “time on page” stats.
Good luck to all!