Um . . . I’m just still stuck on the whole jingly bells thing from Pilgrim’s Picks this morning. I’m not even going to try to top that. Or even say anything, really. So on to the linkage!
- The BBC hacks Facebook, exploiting a security flaw. (via)
- Aaron Wall asks: Do ya feel lucky? And if so, Will Your Website Pass a Google Review?
- Naturally, the quality score variable leak this week was an accident, and Google refuses to explain what those variables were/meant, as per a statement to Search Engine Journal.
- Remember Yahoo Buzz? They’re really, really trying: Yahoo! Buzz Adds Widgets, RSS. This makes me just a little sad for poor little Yahoo.
- Scoble has rumors of YouTube working on live streaming.
- As promised earlier this year, IAC really is splitting into five businesses. Check out the details.