Oh, it’s linky, and it’s good. And it’s Monday, so I know you need it. Unless it’s Tuesday by the time you read this, I guess.
- Look out, Rome. Here comes StreetView.
- BusinessWeek asks: Is Yahoo a ‘Buy’? Or should we wait to see if it drops some more?
- And is this the end of an era: Yahoo Drops Search Marketing Ambassador Program?
- Apparently, the overlay InVideo ads weren’t enough. Eric Schmidt says that Google will launchnew Video Ads on YouTube, but no details yet.
- Worried about accessibility meshing with spiderability? Google Webmaster Central wants to help with some design patterns for accessible, crawlable and indexable content.