To go along with my general tone of incredulity today, today’s Linky Goodness is the “nuh uh” edition!
- Nuh uh! (Translation: oh, cool.)Amazon to launch streaming video. Good luck with that.
- Oh no. Just what they needed now: Yahoo Unveils Webtop Plugin, BrowserPlus, Before It’s Ready. (But really, are we surprised?)
- Nuh uh! (Translation: no way!)AOL Joins OpenSocial. But . . . um . . . why?
- Now Microsoft says “Nuh uh”:Yahoo says Microsoft no longer keen to merge.
- And Facebook says “Nuh uh”: Facebook’s Chief Wouldn’t Sell to Microsoft for $15 Billion. (Dear Bloomberg: why, why, WHY must all of your head elements be “Bloomberg.com: Worldwide”? It’s just . . . stupid.)
Hm . . . perhaps the “nuh uh” edition was actually inspired by the fact that I have been rendered incapable of higher thinking after reading too much of Gambert’s . . . “stunning” logic.