Linky Goodness, May 30
You heard the man! We have a limited capacity for posts—and I’m sure you’re all busy reading the fabulous entries in this year’s SEM Scholarship contest, so I’ll follow Andy’s suit and summarize the good stuff:
- It’s been exactly one month since they promised it, and here it (almost) is: FeedBurner/Google’s AdSense for feeds, due Monday.
- We all get to hear a lot of whining and complaining about advertising on social networking sites. But some studies suggest that social networking ads might actually work. Who knew?
- Have a client who wants a corporate blog? Be sure to check out Lee Odden’s article Why Business and Corporate Blogs Fail for tips on what not to do.
- He can’t haz a Yahoo board, but Icahn Haz More Yahoo. Or at least approval to buy more shares.
- Despite all the assurances to the contrary, ReadWriteWeb believes that Android Is Out For iPhone Blood. Me = not surprised.
- And now, proof that they’re not always down on Google: comScore says more people are looking at their search ads. (via)