Linky Goodness, May 9
No points were awarded yesterday. Ten brownie points today for the person who can correctly identify this quotation without resorting to a search engine: [She] “doesn’t know anything about love, or kindness, or the joy of helping others. You know, sometimes I don’t think she’s really very happy.”
- I don’t think this is part of the original partnership: Yahoo Answers Serving Google Adwords.
- Sigh. I was so excited yesterday, but today Yahoo says there are “No Plans” to Bring Yahoo Glue Pages to North America. Phooey.
- I know you’ve been wondering, and apparently someone knows How to Make Money With Twitter.
- Will Google or NewsCorp acquire Blinkx video search? No one knows, but Blinkx’s stock ain’t suffering from the rumors.
- If you’ve enjoyed the latest SEO is Dead debate here and around the web, check out Michael Gray’s rebuttal: Yes Shoemoney SEO Does Have a Future. Frankly, I think the two sides are talking past one another. One side seems to equate SEO with just link baiting and building; the other side defines SEO as including spiderability, usability and design. Which is why the debate will rage on.