Pilgrim’s Picks for May 19
It’s been so long since the last Pilgrim’s Picks, I’d almost forgotten how to put it together.
Here are today’s Picks:
- AOL closes its $850M acquisition of Bebo. It’s likely its ad deal with Yahoo won’t be renewed in 2009.
- Are we going to get themes for Gmail? How about just letting us decide where to place our signature file–that’s all I need!
- Is your industry one that is more likely to suffer a reputation crisis? Maybe you should be monitoring your reputation. 😉
- Wetpaint get’s $25 million in new funding and puts it to use by offering embeddable social media content.
- Remember Joost? Don’t feel bad, no one does. That’s why the company is making a few announcements.
- Get Elastic reminds us that we should consider enticing US consumers to spend that windfall tax rebate.