Today’s Picks rock! That’s all the introduction they need.
- You asked for it and, 30+ months later, Techmeme finally delivers a search tool.
- Is PageRank sculpting–via nofollow–real or rumor? Myself and others weigh-in.
- You can now read Google News as a layer in Google Earth.
- Did Senator Barack Obama use online ads to help win the nomination in North Carolina’s primary?
- Yahoo builds the world’s first "petabyte" SQL database.
- "We are not bidding to buy Yahoo," says Microsoft’s Steve Ballmer. Confirming the company is just interested in a small chunk (likely search) of the company.
- I hope someday you get to meet Kimberlie Dykeman in person. I did, and it was the best interview I’ve ever participated in. The next best thing, buying her new book Pure Soapbox.