Pilgrim’s Picks for May 28
I see that we’re now trademarking our weirdness. So here are today’s Pilgrim’s Picks™
- Mobile web browser Skyfire thinks it can do better than the Apple iPhone version of Safari. Investors think so too; they just handed the company another $13 million.
- Google has announced the pricing plans for its new Google App Engine.
- If you live in England, you might want to interview at the London Googleplex–it was just named the best workplace in the UK.
- JetBlue is starting to follow its critics on Twitter. Want to keep track of your reputation on Twitter? My Trackur software does it for you!
- Google can’t crack the South Korean market? Never say never! Instead, say "Naver," which is the name of the search engine kicking Google’s butt.
- Remember when I told you that Larry Chase doesn’t have a blog. He does now, and you should subscribe!