You’ll have a lot to read today so I’ll spare you some time by sharing these items as Picks.
- Google has provided a peek at the latest prototype for Android–does it look like any (i)phone already on the market?
- “Live blogging” has jumped the shark! Even Barron’s is in on the action. Still, some good notes from Zuckerberg and Sanberg’s recent “state of Facebook” talk.
- At the same event, Michael Arrington observes Yahoo Jerry Yang’s body language–“we’re done” it screamed.
- Visible Technologies has launched Trucast 2.0, a major update to its social media measurement service. VT has Dell, Microsoft, and Panasonic among its customer base, but with great power comes great responsibility budgets–expect to pay upwards of $10k per month for the service.
- Want to attend a free online conference for bloggers? Mark you calendars for August 11th to 13th, register here and view previous session topics here.
- Lee Odden shares his recent presentation on Search Engine Reputation Management (SERM).