Pilgrim’s Picks for May 5 – Cinco de Mayo Edition
What does that mean?
Well if you’re of Mexican descent, it’s a celebration of the defeat of French forces in the Battle of Pueblo on May 5, 1862.
If you’re anyone else, it’s an excuse to simply “celebrate.” 🙂
For those of us staying sober today, here are today’s Picks:
- Europe and U.S. finally catching up with Asia when it comes to mobile TV?
- Did Google officially admit to a “minus 60” penalty?
- If we enter a recession, marketers plan to increase spending on social networks while reduce spending on display ads.
- Want to get better product placement on the web? Storybids has launched a new product placement auction house. How good is it? Well Rand Fishkin is a big fan. Nuff said.
- The NYT looks at how some print publishers are turning to online publications–and making more money in the process!
- Once you’ve finished reading Radically Transparent, you have my permission to buy Glen Allsopp’s new eBook. Glen’s written a lot about reputation management, so I’m sure he has a lot to share in the 75 page book.
- If you need more to read–don’t you have work to do?–then smashLAB has a white paper on social media for you.