What does that mean?
Well if you’re of Mexican descent, it’s a celebration of the defeat of French forces in the Battle of Pueblo on May 5, 1862.
If you’re anyone else, it’s an excuse to simply “celebrate.”
For those of us staying sober today, here are today’s Picks:
- Europe and U.S. finally catching up with Asia when it comes to mobile TV?
- Did Google officially admit to a “minus 60″ penalty?
- If we enter a recession, marketers plan to increase spending on social networks while reduce spending on display ads.
- Want to get better product placement on the web? Storybids has launched a new product placement auction house. How good is it? Well Rand Fishkin is a big fan. Nuff said.
- The NYT looks at how some print publishers are turning to online publications–and making more money in the process!
- Once you’ve finished reading Radically Transparent, you have my permission to buy Glen Allsopp’s new eBook. Glen’s written a lot about reputation management, so I’m sure he has a lot to share in the 75 page book.
- If you need more to read–don’t you have work to do?–then smashLAB has a white paper on social media for you.