Pilgrim’s Picks for May 8
It’s one of those days. Lots of news and not enough time to blog it all.
Take a look at today’s Picks and let me know what jumps out at ya.
- Inside Facebook has details of the upcoming Facebook profile redesign.
- News Corp. is backtracking on the "very agressive projections" it made for 2008.
- David Alston guests at Online Marketing Blog and shares his 10 reasons for monitoring your online reputation. So read them, then head here.
- Microsoft and Yahoo may have stolen the limelight from Google the past few months, but AP explains why Google has its groove back.
- Could it be? Google might run banner ads alongside its image searches?