Linky Goodness, June 10
I still say we need a linky goodness theme song. Yes?
- Cue Alice Cooper: Summer break is starting here in the US and Hitwise reports that Social networks are on the rise. So much for the impending death of Facebook?
- Flash site intros: I hate them, you hate them. Now Google is offering a “Skip Intro” link right in search results. Pretty.
- Will Google come out with a WebKit-based GBrowser?
- This is actually better than it sounds at first: McCain Using Google To Vet VP Candidates. Will the choice come down to who has the best ads or who has the most social networking friends?
- Looking to hop in on an SEO ethics debate? There are lots going around, of course, not the least of which is Adam Audette’s post on The Six Principles of Ethical SEO. (via)
- IDC says that in five years, the Internet will be the second biggest ad medium after direct marketing. (Today they’re #5 behind newspapers and broadcast and cable television.)
‘Kay, maybe Alice Cooper won’t be singing the linky goodness theme song. Any volunteers?