Linky Goodness, June 18
Oh, geez, is it Wednesday already?
And, conversely, is the week over yet?
- In case you weren’t sure, lying to Google is a bad idea, at least when it comes to reconsideration requests according to Matt Cutts.
- Ever wanted to build your own Reddit? Oh. Well, now you can anyway: Reddit goes open-source.
- Google Decides Books Have Consumer Intent and Puts Them Into Product Search. But are they just doing this because Microsoft did the opposite in killing its book search?
- The Yahoo exodus continues with Flickr Founders Fake & Butterfield.
- Viral video: so hard to create, so hard to make money off of. Future Now offers a great list of 3 Things Viral Videos Must Do to Make Money. And no, none of them have to do with beer (directly).