Linky Goodness, June 5
With a fair sprinkling of Google stories, today’s linky goodness almost qualifies as Googly goodness, but not quite.
- I’ve never been to Disneyland; my husband has never been to Disney World (it’s one of those bicoastal things). But now he (and you) can experience a little of what it’s like with Google’s new Explore Walt Disney World Resort in 3D. Seriously.
- I know that competitive spirit in you hasn’t been satiated by the SEM Scholarship Contest—so go sign up for the The WAA Championship. It’s “your chance to shine as an analyst” (web analytics, of course).
- Someone’s getting serious about that Facebook platform: Slide to Open NYC Office
- Now Google Analytics can even analyze your TV ad campaigns. Yeah. Seriously.
- If you were a Google Trendwatcher, you’ll probably find yourself visiting a lot less frequently: Google Trends Goes Daily; Drops Hourly Updates
- Facebook will let users vote on ads. Don’t you wish everyone would?