Pilgrim’s Picks for Friday the 13th!!!
OK, be very careful when reading today’s Picks. Today is Friday 13th, and I don’t want anyone to accidentally poke their eye out, because they were careless. 😉
- Even Google knows that in a recession you should keep on marketing. Hence, it’s looking for a direct marketing agency for its UK marketing efforts.
- Friday 13th is not treating Yahoo well. Its stock is already down more than 5%.
- Google is getting fresh with you. Not that kind of fresh! It’s related search suggestions are now including fresher, topical keywords.
- I might just add a TwitterCounter chicklet to Marketing Pilgrim. It’s a Feedburner-type graphic showing the number of Twitter followers you have. Sweet!
- Lastly, if you live near Charlotte, NC, you’re invited to come out and hear me speak on the topic of online reputation management on July 10th.