Pilgrim’s Picks for June 19 – Back Home Edition
If you travel (and blog) you know that returning to the office is a dreaded event. Not only has the email backed-up, but so have the blog posts.
Rather than keep you all hanging–while I dig out–here’s what’s buzzing today.
- If Google can have "Gmail" then Yahoo can have "Ymail."
- Google Webmaster Central is hosting a free live WebEx chat today at 5pm EDT.
- Despite failing to launch at the planned time, Firefox 3 was still downloaded by more than 8 million people on day one.
- You can now get all kinds of presidential election data on a Google map.
- Just days after his announced departure, Jeremy Zawodny has revealed he’s joining Craigslist.
- Twitter is pretty simply to use. But apparently there’s a demand for a 48-page free Twitter guide.
- LinkedIn gets new investment bringing with it a $1 billion valuation!
P.S. I did an interview with the legendary Susan Bratton. You can listen to the podcast or read the transcript–either way, you’ll learn some valuable online reputation management tips. 😉