Congratulations! You made it through another week!
As your reward, you get to enjoy these great Picks:
- It seems AP is no longer pursuing the Drudge Retort for copyright infringement, but it still sounds like its not ready to give up on licensing AP content to bloggers.
- The Huffington Post is putting its recently raised capital to good use. It plans to expand into local news across the US, starting with Chicago.
- Microsoft is once again making claims about its acquisition plans. To be honest, I’ll believe it, when I see it!
- Do you have a strong brand? Aaron Wall shares some tips on protecting it from opportunists.
- Google really wants you to use Website Optimizer. So much so, it’s pimping the Authorized Consultants who’ll help you get set-up.
- Clearly Carl Icahn feels like he’s not dominating the news enough so he’s started his own blog.
- SEOmoz has announced an "expert" Pro Training Seminar for August 19th and 20th. Space is running out, so don’t miss your chance to learn from some of the top experts in the industry–Rand Fishkin, Danny Sullivan, and Stephan Spencer are among those teaching.