Pilgrim’s Picks for June 23
Some Mondays just seem to go like this:
For the rest of us, we take it in our stride and read today’s Picks:
- Before the "Google Trends kills [insert web intelligence firm here]" discussions get out of hand, it’s worth noting that the new web site traffic data from Google is pretty inaccurate.
- There’s an influx of SEO advice from dear old Google. Some of it basic (but good) and some of it needing some additional translation from Rand Fishkin.
- Nokia has acquired Germany based Plazes, a location based social network.
- Search Engine Watch has compiled a list of 24 SEM job boards. Of course, our internet marketing job board is all you need. 😉
- Sometimes David Snyder holds back from Marketing Pilgrim and publishes his good stuff on his own Snydey Sense blog. For example, this great look at using online networking to promote your reputation.