No funny videos for today’s Picks. Just good, wholesome internet marketing news. In fact, did you know that consuming one serving of Pilgrim’s Picks daily will make you, well, you know…more regular?
- Google News languishes in the #8 spot of most visited online news sites. Still, Marissa Mayer suggests the company still gets a lot of value from the service.
- The revamped Yoono enters public beta today. The company has raised $4M in funding and hopes to gain users of its social media sidebar for Firefox.
- If ever I decide its a good time to seek a real SEO job, I’ll pay attention to the LinkedIn advice offered by recruiter Josh Gampel.
- Are you seeing x-rated images in your supposedly filtered Google Image search results. You can now report those offending pics.
- SocialMedia thinks banner ads can be a lot more relevant, so its introducing “social banners.”
- Big Brown failed to capture the Triple Crown and with that UPS faced a brand tie-in that it probably regretted.
- Google Finance adds real time NASDAQ stock quotes.